Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Reading

Thanks to all who came out to book club last night. It was loads of fun; you girls are a crack up! I'm excited for our next meeting and book. I LOVE Halloween-

There's a list of books we've talked about posted on the side of the blog. Do you guys want me to remove any of these? Or just add the ones we've talked about in past meetings to the current list?
Is there any better way to manage book club and the blog? Do you guys even think this is worth keeping? Seems like we don't use it that much anymore. So I'm just wondering your thoughts on this.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I like the blog. I know we don't use it often but it's a small way to seem connected to everyone. My vote is to keep it.

thejbairdbeat said...

Keep it! How else can I stay connected to y'all? It's my only way to feel a part of this book club, which I miss, btw. You guys seem to have so much fun. Wish I could be there too. :)