Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Christening

Hey Girls,
This is the first of many posts I hope to see on this blog. I thought it would be fun to have a place where everyone can post comments on the book, either periodically while you are reading during the 2 months between meetings, or if you can't make it to a meeting you can still posted your thoughts and we can discuss them at the meeting.

I was thinking I'll start putting updates on the meetings and what not on this blog instead of emailing everyone; make it a little more interactive.

I hope you all like this and use it. We'll work the kinks out at our upcoming meeting. I have lots of ideas for things we can do to make book club more exciting and fun.

See ya soon and happy reading!
Your fearless leader.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Good thinking Cami! I think the blog is a great idea. It will be nice to be able to keep in touch between meetings.

thejbairdbeat said...

I like it too. Thanks for being our cool, sexy, fearless leader, Book Babe (or whatever it is you're calling yourself). :) I like this idea too because then I can still participate in the club even though I can never come to meetings (the drive is a killer!)