Friday, September 19, 2008

Help

So I posted on how to add me as an author but I think I figured it out. Still, I need someone to check my work and make sure I did this right. I'm such a nerd. It's pathetic!! Hee hee. I'm proud you guys are posting and commenting. It makes me happy to know that you are at least still interested in Book Club.

Just a quick update. Haven't had too many responses for meeting in September so Holly, Aleisha and I decided we'll just meet in October. Any weekend would work except for the 1st weekend (conference) and the last weekend in Oct. We can also meet on a week night if you'd like. SO let's blog among ourselves and if you can't come that's fine. But we are having a meeting in October cuz we haven't met since June cuz our club fire is dim.

Thanks Friends!!

P.S. I love the look of this blog. WAY more then my own. How sad. I'd better fix that. :)

No comments: