Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello Burton Babes!

(By the way, I vote for "Burton Babes" for the name of our book club. Hee hee. I think it's perfect! Gotta love Lavar Burton!) Hi! Hope everyone is well and eating as much Halloween candy as I am!

Anyway, I just wanted to let all the members know that I am open for suggestions regarding the discussion questions for "Snowflower." I want to talk about what YOU want to talk about. What would you like to discuss? Please email me or post questions on the blog, or email/post topics or themes you'd like to discuss. You have until the 2oth to send or post ideas and questions. (We're meeting the 22nd, so I put the 20th as the cut-off. This gives me a couple of days to compile some handouts for you guys!) What does everyone think? Would that be okay?! I'd appreciate the input!

Happy reading and Happy Fall!

No comments: