Thursday, October 9, 2008

October Meeting

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it took me so long to get this on here. Our next meeting will be October 22nd (that's a Wednesday night) at Holly's house at 6:30pm. So far, that I know of, those coming are Me, Holly, Aleisha, Rachael, Melissa, and possibly Jessie (she will be in town so we're trying to work out the details to see if she can come). I also met up with a friend from H.S., Jill, and she's interested in joining so she's going to come and she's bringing a friend. So I'm pretty excited about that.

I am bringing Chinese food for dinner, to go along with our theme for this months meeting. If everyone could please bring $3-$4 to chip in that would be great. I was planning on getting some egg rolls, maybe some fried wontons, white rice, pon pon chicken, maybe some noodles and another main dish with veggies and meat. Any suggestions? Or if there's something you don't like please let me know. You can post here or email me at work. Either way is fine.

Okay guys, I think that's it. We've all been to Holly's. If anyone needs directions or what not just let us know. I'm really excited about this meeting. I have lots of great ideas for spicing up our meetings so come ready to discuss and put in your two-cents!

P.S. Feel free to add yourselves as an author. If anyone needs help you can have Holly show you how at the meeting. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jes said...

I'll be there! I'm so excited to see you ladies again. I'm bringing a friend, too.