Monday, October 27, 2008

Loving this Group

Hey Girls,
Thanks to all who came out to our last meeting. It was a blast and we had a great discussion. Thanks Aleisha!!

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 2nd at Jill Farnsworth's house in West Jordan. Holly and Aleisha are in charge of providing some sort of hot eats or cool treats. Rachael is going to be the discussion leader and the book is still up in the air. I have posted a list of books we discussed at the meeting. If anyone has any to add, please do. We should have the book finalized in a couple of weeks. Rachael, please keep us posted on this.

Please bring anyone you think might be interested in joining our club. Prizes will be awarded!! I hope everyone can come to the next meeting, as it will be our last for the year.

P.S. The Secret Life of Bees (the movie) will be coming out soon, if not already. If anyone wants to meet up and go, we totally should.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Aleisha! said...

Thank you, Cami! It was fun getting together with everyone. I would LOVE to see The Secret Life of Bees movie. That was one of my favorite books that we have read, so I'd be interested in seeing the flick!